Antal 9040 Snatch Block 40mm Max. Line 12mm (1/2")
The Antal 9040 40mm Mini Snatch Block features hard, teflon coated anodized aluminum construction with rubber side protectors, a composite fibre main bearing and dual side ball bearings.
The cheekplate revolves around the sheave axle allowing the block to open, and the becket allows for a hanging line.
An adjustable safety pin, which engages automatically on closing, stops the block from opening accidentally.
- Ø sheave (D): 40 mm
- Side bearing: Delrin balls
- Radial bearing: Composite Fibre
- Weight: 110 gr
- Ø max line: 12 mm (1/2")
- SWL: 700 kg (1,500 lbs)
- Hard Anodized Alloy Cheekplates
- High Strength Resin Sheave
- Soft attach design can also be used with a traditional shackle