The new antal Barber Block is a snatch block with low-friction-ring head. It provides:
- an immediate entry of the sheet (the cheekplate revolves around the sheave axes allowing the block to open)
- an easy 2:1 control (a line through the ring allows the adjustment of the block height).
A safety ball stops the cheekplate from opening, a small becket allows the connection of an hanging line, rubber covers protect the deck from bumps.
Aluminum sheave with CF bushing and side ball bearings.
- Ø sheave (D): 40 mm
- Side bearing: Delrin balls
- Radial bearing: composite fibre
- Weight: 160 gr
- Ø max line: 12 mm (1/2")
- SWL: 1,300 kg (2,800 lbs)
- Material: Aluminum
- Sheave material: Aluminum