Raymarine Retractable DST800 Analog Out Triducer A22154
The DST800 is an Airmar SmartTM, TRIDUCER® multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. Includes 13.7m cable with 1/8 inch spades.
Connects to Raymarine iTC-5 Instrument Transducer Converter that converts analog data into today's STng format to provide depth, speed, and temperature data to a STng chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display.
Provides traditional analog transducer signals, used by ST60+, i70, ST70+ and ST70 instrument systems by using the supplied spade connectors.
The wide port-starboard, fan shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hulls or on sailboats when heeled. The retractable DST800 is a 2" (51 mm) fitting, and only one hole through the hull for Speed, Depth and Temperature simplifies the installation.
Supplied as standard with Raymarine i70 Instrument Value Pack.
- Plastic housing
- Depth, Speed, and Temperature
- Echo sounding up to 61 m (200')
- Fan shaped transducer beam means no performance loss on hulls with up to 22° of deadrise
- Stable and accurate speed measurement from 0.9 to 52 knots
- Retractable insert
- For Digital readout units only
- Not for use with fairing block
- Usable Shaft Length: ~57 mm (2.25")
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Beamwidth: 11° / 46°
- RMS Power: 100 W
DST800 Installation Manual