Blue Sea 7649 Mini Add-A-Battery Kit - 65A
Don’t get stranded – Add a Battery! Adding a second battery to the electrical system prevents the unintended discharge of the engine start battery.
Blue Sea Systems smaller, more compact version of the popular Add-A-Battery kit was primarily designed for outboard powered boats with alternator output of 65A or less.
When installed, the Mini Add-A-Battery isolates the start battery from the house loads which prevents the discharge of the start battery. The Mini Add-A-Battery offers a simple way to control the charging and battery switching of two battery banks. The M-Series Dual Circuit Plus™ Battery Switch simplifies the switching while the M-ACR automates charging between two batteries.
Included: m-Series Automatic Charging Relay - 12/24V DC 65A and m-Series Mini Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch - Red
- 65 Amp continuous rating manages the charging current from alternators up to 65 Amps found on most outboards and many inboard engines
- Compact case design allows surface and panel mounting
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Snap-on cover insulates terminal connections
- LED indicates ACR status
- 1 ∕4" x .032" male quick connect terminal for ground
- 7∕ 16" (11 mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 12V or 24V DC voltage input