Your entry into The Binnacle is your acceptance of the following and binds you to the policy below.
COVID-19 Mitigation Procedures.
- Face Masks are Mandatory.
- Maximum of 5 customers in-store at a time.
- One customer per family, or group
- Place your name & phone number in the "Contact Tracing Log".
- Social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- The second floor has limited access, and only when accompanied by a staff member.
- No public washroom is available.
- Debit and Credit are the preferred payment methods.
Online shopping, for free in-store pick up, remains your safest and best option.
Advice and customer service will be limited, understand this in advance. Please have your need selected before arrival.
Browsing and handling of merchandise is discouraged.
Anyone knowingly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, as defined by NS Public Health, will refrain from entering.
The Binnacle will not be liable for any health-related outcomes that may result from your entrance to The Binnacle's facility.
We reserve the right to refuse service if we deem anyone to be endangering our COVID-19 mitigation protocol.
These are extraordinary times, and we regret having to take these measures.
Be prepared, and be safe.
Your boat offers you an opportunity to do that!