Raymarine HV-300TH HyperVision Thru-Hull Transducer Plastic (200/350/1,200kHz) A80604
HyperVisionTM CHIRP Transducer is compatible with HyperVisionTM Element displays.
The transducer has a 0° tilted element. The supplied fairing block should be cut to match the deadrise angle of your hull. The transducer should not be installed on vessels with a deadrise angle greater than 25°. Consider the HV-300THP All-In-One thru-hull transducer pair for deep V hulls.
transducers are capable of producing sonar images for:
- RealVisionTM 3D (Hyper 1.2 MHz)
- RealVisionTM 3D (Standard 350 kHz)
- SideVisionTM (Hyper 1.2 MHz)
- SideVisionTM (Standard 350 kHz)
- DownVisionTM (Hyper 1.2 MHz)
- DownVisionTM (Standard 350 kHz)
- Conical high CHIRP (200 kHz)
Transducer Cable Length: 6 m (19.69 ft)
Connections: Power and NMEA2000
NOTE: Plastic thru-hull transducers are recommended for fiberglass and metal hulls and should not be used on vessels with wooden hulls.
Raymarine HyperVision HV-300 Thru-Hull Transducer Installation Instructions 87391-1-EN