Ironwood Pacific Outdoors Top-Snapper Snap Tool 008.1
Active boaters know that attaching and removing a boat cover or boat top is seldom easy. Fabric shrinks, snaps corrode, and aligning snaps can quickly become a two-person job.
The Ironwood Top-Snapper blade slides over the snap, allowing you to align the snap halves for easy snapping. The longer blade is for fastening snaps from the inside; the shorter blade for fastening snaps from the outside.
Both blades work equally well for unsnapping snaps.
- Stainless steel notched blades slip over the snap shoulder to allow you to position the snap
- Two blades: a longer blade for fastening snaps from inside the boat; and a shorter blade for the outside snaps
- Effective for snapping or unsnapping your snaps
- Comfortable sure-grip rubberized handle
- Accommodates both right and left-handed users
- Lanyard holds tool to your wrist or can be used to hang the tool when not in use
- Lifetime warranty