Raymarine CPT-S CHIRP Sonar Bronze Thru Hull 12o Dead Rise E70340
The CPT-S is a Bronze through hull with a 12° angled element, and offers CHIRP sonar technology. Conventional sonar transmits and listens for a single frequency with each pulse, but CHIRP transmissions allow more sonar power to penetrate the water and CHIRP technology takes advantage of a wide spectrum of sonar signals to deliver amazing detail and accuracy.
Pairs with Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 S, Pro 12 S models, the eS78, eS98 and Raymarine eS128, and is compatible with a68, a78, a98 & a128 Multifunction Displays.
Bronze is recommended for wooden hulls and the CPT-S Bronze transducer supports a deadrise or transom angle between 7o and 17o.
What is Deadrise: Deadrise is a measurement of the degree of angle between two surfaces. A boat's deadrise is the amount of angle that forms between the boat bottom and a horizontal plane on either side of center keel.
- Sharper, well defined echoes.
- Cleaner, noise-free display with enhanced inter-ping processing and comparison data.
- Better shallow water, bottom tracking and thermocline recognition thanks to improved signal to noise ratios, reverb and interference rejection.
- Surpasses conventional sonar with accurate performance from 2 to 10,000ft (dependent on transducer used).
- Beam Width (L/H) 25°
- Max Depth 900 ft.
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 7-17° Deadrise