KiwiGrip Non-Skid marine deck coating is a revolutionary, safe, durable, non-skid deck treatment that comes out of the can with a thick, yogurt-like, consistency - but spreads quickly and easily with a proprietary roller. By varying the application technique, the texture can be adjusted from "fine" to "aggressive." The use of the KiwiGrip Goop Loop Roller is critical to application.
KiwiGrip was developed by a New Zealand yachtsman for yachtsmen, and isn't just another industrial product stumbling upon a marine application.
- A very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic anti-skid surface
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogeneous color - won't wear through and expose filler materials
- Available in white, cream, light grey
- Dial in the perfect texture for your application with the special roller cover (sold separately)
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal (following proper primers)
- Rolls on nicely over other worn non-skid surfaces with only a scrub and scuff-up. No need to grind or sand smooth first
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents
- No toxic solvents or cleansers needed to prepare surface
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed "how-to" instructions
KiwiGrip is a homogenous material so it doesn't present the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Anti-skid coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out - leaving an unsafe deck that's hard to clean and even harder to re-coat. With Kiwigrip, re-coating is a breeze, and repairs are invisible.
KiwiGrip is applied by brush and the special texture roller and is considerably easier, faster and less expensive to apply than spray or two-part anti-slip deck coatings.
Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (approximately 80 SF/Gal).
Kiwigrip Instruction Booklet
Kiwigrip Coloring Instructions
Kiwigrip Application & Drying Time Table