Harken 6291 Element Block 80mm Single with Swivel Head and Becket
Element blocks introduce side plates that combine forged aluminium and compound curves for strength. They are both contemporary and robust.
The design of the element block combines the minimum amount of metal required to prtect the sheave along with a proven bearing. Therefore the Element blocks are priced very economically and a great value of "bang for buck". Only from Harken engineering and design.
- Stands up to salt, sun and impact
- Sideplates resist corrosion because they are hardcoat anodized
- Bearing sheave made of tough composite for a long life
- Shakles are made of strong corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Sheave Dia: 3-1/8"
- Length: 8"
- Weight: 18.9oz.
- Shackle Pin: 3/8"
- Max. Line size: 5/8"
- Max. Working Load: 4850 lbs
- Breaking Load: 9700 lbs