Scanstrut LMP-1 Self Levelling Radar Mount - Pole
The Self-Levelling Pole Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
The main levelling unit features a fine tuned damping system which reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat. It is entirely maintenance free and no power is required
The Scanstrut LMP-1 is universally mountable; features a 2.5m tall SC100 Pole System which will fit any boat, and in any position. The 360o anodised adjustable aluminium base gives choice when deciding where you want to install the pole mount. Base enables the pole to be installed on both sloping transoms and level decks.
It is also easily removed for racing or winter storage, unscrew the base and remove pole, leaves just the low profile base on deck.
Supplied as a complete kit with everything necessary for a quick and easy installation, it comes with two support modules: a deck strut and a rail stand-off to provide maximum fore & aft, and side support.
- Hydraulic Damping - Fine turned damping system which reacts to major changes in heel angle of boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations
- Sealed & Passive System - Entirely maintenance free and no power required
- Lightweight head unit - Reduced weight aloft
- A 2.5m bespoke Mounting Pole with unique Pole extrusion accommodates two cable channels with a cover strip to hold cables in place
- 360° Adjustable base - Able to rotate and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- Stable Installation - Supplied with two support modules providing maximum fore / aft and sideways bracing
- Easily Removed - Unscrew base and remove pole for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile base on deck
- Marine Grade Materials - Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate and finest quality machined and anodised aluminium pole and head unit - lasts the lifetime of your yacht
Scanstrut LMP-1 Drawings
Scanstrut LMP-1LMP-2 Installation Instructions