ICOM proudly announces the debut of the new DSC built-in floating VHF marine transceiver IC-M93D.
The Icom IC-M93D is a Class D DSC radio, with a dedicated DSC receiver that continuously monitors CH70.
A new design includes a large 2.3 inch LCD, and flat sheet keypad. In addition, the IC-M93D is the slimmest DSC built-in floating marine handheld.
Innumerable refinements make the IC-M93D the new generation flagship model of ICOM marine handheld transceivers in both elegance and excellent operability.
- Large, high contrast LCD 2.3" large, full dot-matrix
- Slimmest DSC Handheld on the market
- Class D DSC / DSC Calling / Emergency
- Elegant design and extremely easy to use
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- Float'n Flash and MOB Auto set function
- Navigation, Waypoints and Compass
Icom M93D Manual