Magma Newport II Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill A10-918-2GS
Magma's completely redesigned Newport II Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill; a perfect addition for that perfect day on the water.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish.
New features include a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single "AAA" Alkaline battery (included), and an ultra high temp glass viewing window.
"Anti-Flare" Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
Constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use; while the thermometer let's you control the grill's heat level.
The swiveling Control Valve/Regulator is designed for use with 1-Pound disposable propane fuel canisters and allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges. It can easily adapt grill to an existing onboard low-pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel system with the optional A10-225 LPG (Propane) 10' Hose Conversion Kit, and A10-220 LPG (Propane) Type 3 (Low Output) Valve.
- New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
- Completely redesigned combustion system, won't blow out
- Dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
- Infrared radiant screens with intense even heat for searing, reduces flare-ups, and eliminates blow outs
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 9" x 18" (162 Square Inches) of grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts is perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore
- Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Control Valve/Regulator allows for quick safe canister exchanges
- The largest selection of mounting options and accessories to customize your grill to your boat
NOTE: Do NOT use the Legs onboard a boat. Optional Mounting accessories are available to safely mount.
Magma A10-918-2GS Manual
Magma A10-918-2GS Specifications
Newport 2 Infrared Dimensions