Teleflex safe-t QC Rotary Steering Kit with 14 Foot Cable SS13714
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It's just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBackTM systems are not required. Safe-T® QC offers the quick response of three-turn steering, and easy installation with a patented, no-tools-required cable connection at the helm.
Safe-T QC® replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications. (Requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable.) For single station use only.
- Kit includes: 14' SSC6214 QC Cable, helm, 90o bezel, hardware and instructions
- Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16" diameter.
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock
- Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft
- Complete system ready to install; fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in connection, Teleflex Quick Connect (QC) cable and industry standard Safe-T mounting hardware
- Tilt options available
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements
SeaStar Safe-T QC Kit Brochure
SeaStar Rotary Steering Cables SSC62XX Installation Instructions