Shakespeare 5250-AIS Classic Skinny Mini 3' VHF Marine Band 3 dB Gain AIS Antenna
Designed to meet the bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers. AIS uses the high side of the duplex of two VHF radio channels; 87B and 88B.
AIS Channel A 161.975 MHz, uses 87B and AIS Channel B 162.025 MHz, utilizes Channel 88B. The simplex channels 87A and 88A use a lower frequency so they are not affected by the allocation and can still be used as designated.
Shakespeare’s master craftsmanship enables the creation of VHF antennas to accommodate any size vessel. The compact size and light weight of the Classic 5250 Skinny MiniTM, complete with a sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil, is ideal for marine vessels with limited space, such as bass boats and center console fishing vessels.
- 36" Stainless steel whip
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning
- Standard 1"-14 thread - Female
- Requires a Mount with center hole for passage of the supplied cable
- 15' RG-58 cable and PL-259 connector included
Shakespeare 5250 Skinny Mini Installation Instructions