This 12V HEX GE90 LED bulb is specially designed as a direct replacement for most trade #90 and #1004 bulbs for incandescent navigation anchor lights available on the market such as the Fig. 337 from Perko and other manufacturers.
This high-quality bulb is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with a current draw of only about 0.1A. This is especially well-suited for mast mounted lights, as their incredible reliability will mean an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
Works on Perko Series 0120, 0170, 1301, 0337, 0362, 0371, 0455, 0466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400, 1401, etc.
- Bayonet 15mm double contact non-index (non-offset) configuration
- #90 #1004 etc. bulb replacements for 2NM nav lights
- High-Power LED - 2 NM visibility - 12 VDC
- Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source (10 to 15 VDC), meaning no flickering and longer LED life
- Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Very low power consumption (approximately 1 W)
- Lead and mercury free, no UV output