Whale BP0535 Mk5 Manual Sanitation Black Waste Pump - Thru-Deck Mount
The Mk 5 sanitation is a reliable fully housed black waste pump, reliability when you need it most.
This Thru-Deck mounted waste pump allows holding tank pump out from deck level. Typical uses include toilet flushing, holding tank and emergency bilge pump outs.
The white pump casing allows for "WHITE" sanitation system color matching.
- High quality glass-filled polypropylene pump body.
- Nitrile seals and diaphragm
- 38 mm (1 1/2") inlet/outlet
- Lightweight Can be mounted in various orientations/positions
- Large non choke valves
- Tough plastic housing keeps in nasty smells
- Easy to clean (no tools required)
- 56 liters (14 3/4 US gals) per minute
- Product code: BP0535 Thru Deck Mount
- Maximum Suction Lift: 4.5 m (15 ft)
- Maximum Discharge Head: 4.5 m (15 ft)
- Weight: 1.17 Kg (2.6 lbs)
- Hose bore: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Service kit: AK8050
- Lift: 1 m (3 ft)
- Head: 0.5 m (1-1/2')
- Output at 45 strokes per minute: 42 liters (11 US Gals)
- At 70 strokes: 66 liters (17.5 US Gals)
Whale Sanitation Pump BP0527 & BP0535
Whale Mk5 Sanitation Exploded Diagram