Racor Turbine Series Model 900MA2 Water Separating Diesel Fuel Filter with 2 Micron Element
Legendary diesel fuel filtration; when engines demand high efficiency, high capacity water separation, and fuel filtration, the Racor Turbine Series is the most complete and reliable engine protection you can install.
Symbolizing Racor's continuing commitment to the science of filtration, the Turbine Series has established its position as the filter/separator often imitated, but never equaled.
Models like the 900MA2 have a stainless steel shield which meets ASTM FS1201 certification and are UL-listed, ABS, Veritas, and U.S. Coast Guard accepted.
The Racor 900MA2 unit has a shielded see-through bowl and features the following specifications. For Vacuum installation only.
For accurate fuel flow rates consult your engine manual, but as a guideline, GPH = 0.18 x maximum engine horsepower (diesel only).
- Maximum Flow Rate: 90 GPH 341 LPH
- Micron Rating: 98% @ 4 Micron
- Top loaded element cartridge with "2" Micron Aquabloc® Media
- Height: 432 mm/ 17.0"
- Width: 152 mm/ 6.0"
- Depth: 178 mm/ 7.0"
- Weight: 3 Kg/6 lbs
- Standard Port Size: 7/8"-14 UNF
- Clean Pressure Drop: 0.02 bar 0.34 PSI
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1 bar 15 PSI
- Replacement Element: 2040
- Element Removal Clearance: 127 mm/ 5"
Model 900 Replacement Aquabloc II Elements are offered in three Micron sizes;
- 2040N-02 2 Micron for Secondary or Final Filtration (Brown end cap)
- 2040N-10 10 Micron for Primary, Secondary or Final Filtration (Blue end cap)
- 2040N-30 30 Micron for Primary Filtration (Red end cap)
Racor 900-1000MA Brochure
Racor 900MA Instructions