Racor Turbine Series Model 500MA2 Water Separating Diesel Fuel Filter with 2 Micron Element
Legendary Diesel Fuel Filtration.
When engines demand high efficiency, high capacity water separation and fuel filtration, the Racor Turbine Series is the most complete and reliable engine protection you can install. Symbolising Racor’s continuing commitment to the science of filtration, the Turbine Series has established its position as the filter/separator often imitated, but never equaled.
Models with a stainless steel shield meet ASTM FS1201 certification and are UL-listed, ABS, Veritas, and U.S. Coast Guard accepted.
The Racor 500MA2 unit has a shielded see-through bowl and features the following specifications. For Vacuum installation only. For accurate fuel flow rates consult your engine manual, but as a guideline, GPH = 0.18 x maximum engine horsepower (diesel only).
- Maximum Flow Rate: 60 GPH 227 LPH
- Element: 2 Micron
- Height: 292 mm/ 11.5"
- Width: 147 mm/ 5.8"
- Depth: 122 mm/ 4.8"
- Weight: 2 Kg/4 lbs
- Standard Port Size: 3/4"-16 UNF
- Clean Pressure Drop: 0.04 bar 0.61 PSI
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1 bar 15 PSI
- Replacement Element: 2010
- Element Removal Clearance: 102 mm/ 4"
Model 500MA Replacement Aquabloc II Elements are offered in three Micron sizes;
- 2010SM-OR 2 Micron for Secondary or Final Filtration (Brown end cap)
- 2010TM-OR 10 Micron for Primary, Secondary or Final Filtration (Blue end cap)
- 2010PM-OR 30 Micron for Primary Filtration (Red end cap)
Racor 500MA Turbine Series Instructions
Racor 500MA Brochure