Doctor LED Polar Star 40 LED Navigation Light Bulbs - Red Green & Bi-Color
Designed as a direct replacement for most popular brands of navigation lights; Aqua Signal Series 40, 41, 42, 50, and 55, as well as from Attwood, Hella, Perko and several other manufacturers.
High-quality Doctor LED bulbs are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on the boat with their low current draw. They are especially well-suited for mast mounted lights, eliminating frequent climbs up the mast to replace navigation light bulbs.
- Red - DR LED # 8001764 12/24V
- Green - Dr LED # 8001771 12/24V
- Bi Color AquaSignal Series 40 - Dr LED # 8001634 12/24V
- Bi Color AquaSignal Series 41 - Dr LED # 8001092 12V Only
- Works on most double contact indexed bayonet type fixtures as well; such as some Perko series 200 fixtures.
- Note that you should use red LEDs with red or clear lens and green LEDs with green or clear lens. White LED's are not suitable for use with a colored Lens.
- Can be seen more than 2 Nautical miles away.
- Brighter than the much more expensive FirstStar LED light bulb. No blind spot either!
- Lead Free, Mercury Free, No UV
- Gold Plated Double Sided FR4 PCB
- Gold plated brass base
- Doctor LED InsideTM Constant Energy Technologies
- Double indexed bayonet non-polarized connector
- Not Suitable for electronic transformer
- Nominal Voltage: 11-15 VDC
- Operating Hours: Up to 50,000 hours
- Current Draw: ~0.09A
- Max. Diameter (mm): 25 mm (1")
- Max. Length (mm): 47 mm (1 7/8")
- Weight (g) : ~25 g
- Beam Angle: 32 Points
- Connection: Double contact indexed bayonet.
Doctor LED Bulb Selection Guide