Forespar Yacht Rod Boom Vang Large 352100
The High Performance Spring-Loaded Mechanical Boom Vang For boats 41' to 45'. Precision design, excellent vang/boom support for performance cruising and racing.
White powder coated aluminum & polished stainless steel. Supplied with spectra cable ready to add your tackle system.
You supply a 4:1 tackle, and it equals 8:1 when installed on the Yacht RodTM
. Can be led to small winch for additional power. Spring return holds boom. The main halyard shackle should be snapped to the outboard boom end, in port, to prevent damage to the Yacht Rod™. Brackets for mast and boom sold separately.
- Eliminates need for boom topping lift
- Supports boom in light air and when reefing and lowering the mainsail
- Faster than hydraulics – No messy hydraulics to leak
- More efficient than conventional tackles
- Tubing is white coated anodized 6061-T6 aluminum and electropolished 316 stainless steel
- Precision machined 6061-T6 aluminum clevis ends, sheaves and Nylatron® bearings
- Precipitation hardened stainless steel spring with fast-pin adjustment – rated for over 1 million compressions
- No gas spring to lose its charge
| Forespar Yacht Rod Boom Vang Large 352100 ||YR Large |
|Stroke ||11½” |
|Adjustable Length Pin to Pin (Min.) ||66 1/2" |
|Adjustable Length Pin to Pin (Max.) ||80" |
|Adjustable distance ||13½” |
|Pin Size ||5/8” |
|Jaw Width ||11/16” |
|Weight ||17 lbs. |
|Max Return Force ||1450 lbs. |
Forespar Yacht Rods Boom Vangs Tech Tip