Guest 2304A Extra Heavy Duty On/Off Battery Switch with AFD
An extra heavy duty switch for use where high amperage is required, such as diesel engine starting. Also suitable for Gas engines.
This heavy-duty diesel power battery switch is built with heavy-duty copper sweep contacts to ensure positive circuit control.
Rugged internal components are protected by a tough, impact resistant polycarbonate housing that is impervious to the elements.
The 2304A also feature Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) allowing selection of any position, including "Off", without damage to alternator or electrical system.
- Single-Pole, Single-Throw switch
- For 6,12, 24 or 36 Volt systems
- Positive Click-Stop on all positions
- Conforms to US Coast Guard Standards for ignition protection
- Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD) protects the alternator from damage
- Can be Panel or Flush mounted
NOTE: It is important that cold start amperage requirements of your engine do not exceed the rated capacity of this switch.
- Continuous: 600 Amps
- Momentary: 1,000 Amps (five minutes continuous)
- Cable Lug Size: 1/2"
- 3 Studs
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" square x 3-1/2" high
- Cable lug size: 1/2"
- Designed to accept 4/0 Cable
Guest 2304A Installation Manual