Starbrite Boat Bottom Cleaner 32 Ounces 92232C
Water based environmentally friendly formula removes barnacles, zebra mussels and scum line quickly and easily. Special patented buffering process makes this product much safer then competitive acid based bottom cleaners without compromising on cleaning power.
Makes scrapping and cleaning boat bottoms quick and easy.
- Removes deposits on boat bottoms, scum line and rust stains quickly and easily.
- Water based, environmentally friendly, biodegradable formula.
- Special patented buffering process makes this product safer than other acid based bottom cleaners.
- Safe for use on fiberglass, metal, wood and stainless steel surfaces
- Also great for removing rust stains
- Begins working on contact
- Ideal for removing marine deposits from inflatable boats and RIBs
Directions for Use:
Remove boat from water. Allow deposits and stains to dry thoroughly. Stains and deposits found above the water line may be removed while boat is in water.
Apply product to the dry surface of hull using an all-plastic sprayer, non-nylon roller or brush. Keep deposits and stains wet and foaming with the product.
Foaming indicates the product is removing the deposits. Reapply as needed to maintain foaming action.
After 10 minutes of foaming action, most surfaces should be clean and ready for rinsing with water. Heavy deposits may require several applications and light scraping. If sprayer is used, pump fresh water through before storing.