The Blue Sea 2304 is great for limited space applications such as in electronics, cabinets or under dashboards.
It sets the industry standard for busbar's and can be used to consolidate multiple wires or feed multiple circuits.
It has two #10-32 stud terminals and five #8-32 Screw Terminals for positive AC or DC distribution or for the collection of negative or AC ground circuits.
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for a low resistant connection.
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torque for excellent electrical contact
- Tin plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- UL94-VO rated (self-extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Optional Blue Sea 2714 Insulating Cover available
- Mounts with #10 screws
- Overall Maximum Size: 4.20" Long x 0.90" Wide
Great for limited space applications. 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal
- Maximum Voltage: 300V AC / 48V DC
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110 / UNS 11000
- Weight: Lb (Kg) 0.15 (0.07)
- Studs: Stainless Steel, #10 -32, accepts #10 (M5) ring terminal
- Base Material: Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Continuous Amperage: 100 Amperes AC / 100 Amperes DC
- Weight: 0.15 (lbs)
- Continuous Amperage: 100 Amperes AC/DC
- Voltage Rating: 300 V AC Maximum / 48 V DC Maximum
- Bus Material: Tin-Platted Copper CDA / UNS 11000
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate