Origo 1500 Single Burner Alcohol Stove
This portable little stainless, compact alcohol stove is ideal for even the smallest boats. Say "good-bye" to cold food and get the maximum enjoyment out of your boating time.
Alcohol cookers, fuelled by methylated spirit, are traditionally considered as the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet and take up little galley space. Origo stoves are easy to stow away, give you an ample 6,800 BTU's (2kW) of cooking power for fast and flexible cooking on board.
Easily accessible fuel containers make for simple and safe filling. Burns pressure-free alcohol for maximum safety. Simply pour denatured alcohol into Origo's stainless-steel canister. Fuel is absorbed and bound in a non-flammable wool material, and the Origo 1500 utilizes natural capillary action to draw alcohol from storage to surface. No dangerous pressure involved.
- Power: 6,800 BTUs (approx.) - (2.0kW)
- Fuel: Denatured alcohol.
- Fuel Capacity: 1 qt. 8 1/2 ozs. (1.2 liters) per canister.
- Average Cooking Capacity: 6-8 hours for 1 qt. of water per filling.
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 qt. of water.
- Weight: 7 1/2 lbs. (3.4 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 3/8" x 9 5/16" x 10 5/16" (137 x 236 x 262 mm)
- With Optional Gimbal: 9" x 11 1/8" x 10 5/16" (229 x 282 x 262 mm).
Origo 1500 3000 Manual