Jabsco Accumulator Tank with Bladder 30573-0000
This Accumulator Tank is intended for installation in any pumped water system controlled by a pressure switch. For example, Par-Mate 2.5 or any Jabsco pressure pumps as found in boats, RV's, motor caravans, coaches and similar applications.
The Accumulator Tank smooths water flow and reduces on/off cycling of the pump by lessening the variation in pressure and flow between the pump and the outlets in the system.
The even flow of water gives better control of hot water temperature especially noticeable with instantaneous gas water heaters and with showers.
The reduced On/Off cycling reduces noise from the pump motor, and from shock pressures (pipe hammer). It alsoreduces battery drain, and gives longer pump life.
- Internal bladder
- Smoother and more even flow
- Quieter water system
- Better temperature control
- Longer pump life
- Lower battery drain
- Simply fitted to new or existing systems
- Compact size
- Snap-in port fittings include both:
- 1/2" Barbed Hose fittings
- 1/2" Threaded Hose fittings
- Hygienic, Light, Compact,
- Impact and pressure resistant
- Plastic construction
- Capacity: 1 Litres - 33 Oz
- Pre-Charged Pressure: 10 PSI - 0.7 Bar
- Regulated Pressure: 125 PSI - 8.6 Bar
- Weight 0.7 Kg - 1.6 Lb
- Dimensions 33.7 x 11.9 cm - 13-1/4" x 4-3/4"
Par Accumulator Tank 30573-0000 Manual