Standard Eclipse GX1400 – Fixed Mount Class D DSC VHF
The GX1400 Eclipse VHF is an affordable ultra-compact Class D VHF radio that replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC models.
The GX1400 is an ITU-R M493-13 Class D VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to communications. The DSC Distress function when activated transmits a digital MayDay including vessel identification, Latitude & Longitude and time (with GPS connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be made are Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send.
The GX1400 features a new high-resolution dot matrix display which makes navigating the radios many features smooth and easy. Now with a new brighter backlight for better display contrast
Engineered to meet the IPX8 submersible waterproof standard of 4.92 feet for 30 minutes it featues an E2O "easy to operate" Icon/Menu System.
- Affordable ultra compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC Models
- Radio controls on the Microphone
- E2O Easy to Operate Icon/Menu System
- Oversized Full dot matrix display (31 mm x 55 mm)
- Built in separate receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- DSC Test call and Auto DSC channel change selection
- GPS position and time shown on a full-dot matrix display when connected to a GPS Receiver
- NMEA 0183 In and Output Connections to a compatible GPS Chart Plotter
- Programmable soft keys
- Automatically poll the GPS position of up to 6 Ships using DSC
- Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating (1.5 m or 4.92' for 30 minutes)
- All USA/International and Canadian marine channels
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- NOAA weather channel selection with Weather Alert
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
Standard Horizon's industry leading 3-Year waterproof warranty: If the GX1400 Eclipse fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 Years of ownership, Standard Horizon will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
Standard GX1400 Eclipse Owners Manual
Standard GX1400 Series Brochure