Garmin BlueChart g3 Americas - Canada or the USA 010-11331-05
Choose between Canada or the USA. The USA card also includes the Canadian West Coast. Supplied on a microSD/SD Card.
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with new charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Auto Guidance quickly calculates a suggested route by using the desired depth and overhead clearances you select
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 30 cm (1 ft) contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you're on the water. BlueChart® g3 Coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
g3 Charts now include g3 Auto Guidance technology which uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow - overlaid onto your chart.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and Auto Guidance quickly calculates a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth.
The Depth Range Shading feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated targets depth.
Shallow Water Shading gives a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 Charts feature 30 cm (1') contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
NOTE: Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices. Auto Guidance is not included in preloaded BlueChart g3 for ECHOMAPTM Plus series chartplotters