Womens Sperry Topsider Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe Grey 81162
Since 1935, Sperry Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoes have been a necessity for adventurers with a passion for the sea. The A/O's iconic design combines classic comfort and quintessential style for women who desire a timeless maritime look. Frolic along the sandy beach or stroll the pier during a relaxing day by the shore, then set sail for open water and enjoy the unmatched beauty of an ocean sunset.
As versatile as it is enduring, the women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe is built to stay with you every step of the way. This hand-sewn moccasin is constructed with authentic, quality leather for durability and eye-catching appeal.
A shock-absorbing heel cup adds comfort, while Wave-SipingTM on the rubber outsole provides traction on wet decks and varied shoreline terrain alike. Rawhide laces woven through rustproof eyelets deliver a secure fit and add a casual, seafaring vibe to the style.
When it comes to adventure-ready comfort in a classic look, there's simply nothing like the iconic Sperry Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoes.
Fashions may fade, but style is forever.
- Full-grain, unlined leather uppers resist effects of salt and freshwater to provide long lasting wear
- Two-eye design with rust-proof eyelets and functional one-piece rawhide laces
- Genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort
- 360° Lacing System™ for a customized fit, as relaxed or tightened up as you’d like
- A shock-absorbing EVA heel cup for all-day, all-night comfort
- The original razor-cut Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet/dry traction provides sure footing boat deck to back deck
- Stitched on non-marking, rubber outsole, providing long-lasting durability and flexibility