Raymarine Bronze B265LH CHIRP Low High 1 kW Through Hull Transducer with High Speed Fairing A80010
Imagine knowing what exact frequencies work the best at detecting specific fish species: Bluefin Tuna 60 kHz, Squid 133 kHz, and Cod at 175 kHz. Now imagine adjusting your Sonar to these frequencies, marking the fish precisely on the screen, then catching them!
With the Raymarine B265LH transducer, featuring a direct 11-Pin connection to the Axiom Pro RVX Multifunction Display, you can also have a log book like a commercial fisherman. This powerhouse transducer delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, and bait and game fish separation at all depths.
The B265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 42 kHz and 65 kHz. It has a wide, 25° beam that will adjust by several degrees as the frequency is tuned up or down the band.
The single, high-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 130 kHz and 210 kHz and has a narrow, 6° beam that is adjustable by several degrees.
The included High-Performance Fairing will give you broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low Frequency CHIRP from 42 kHz to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° port-starboard beamwidth
- High Frequency CHIRP from 130 kHz to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- (This gives 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer)
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairing
- Bronze transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Boat Size: 8 m (25') and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb)
Airmar Specifications for Raymarine A80010
Airmar B265LH Owners & Installation Guide