Raymarine Axiom 12 RV with RealVisionTM 3D, and 600W Sonar; including RV-100 Transducer and Navionics+ Charts E70369-03-NAG
The Raymarine Axiom 12 RV package features a blazingly fast, quad-core Axiom 12" Chartplotter with built-in RealVision 3DTM sonar, and an RV-100 RealVision 3D Transom Mount Transducer with an 8 m long cable that connects directly to the Axiom 12 RV display.
RealVisionTM 3D Sonar is simply superior sonar. The all-in-one, gyro-stabilized RealVisionTM Transducer compensates for boat movement, delivering life-like 3D sonar imagery.
Raymarine's RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar. The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVisionTM, SideVisionTM, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3DTM sonar inside.
The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering.
The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream and control Axiom right from your Smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
The LightHouse 3TM (v3.10.42 - Bermuda) OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. The uncluttered user interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating, and the easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
The rugged all-glass display is optimized for flush or surface mounting, and features a sleek buttonless design, with swipe-to-power control.
The fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver gives rapid position updates and smooth on-screen tracking.
An Axiom 12 RV will transform your time on the water!
Additional Features and System Capabilities:
- Navigate Safely at Night- when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Video Monitoring - Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously
- Radar - Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine's family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar - Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate and Fusion
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Display Size: 12.1" IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 WXGA (HD) IPS
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 88-88-88-88 (Top-Bottom-Left-Right)
- Dimensions: 314 x 217 x 77 mm (12.36" x 8.54" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.84kg (6.25lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22° F to 158° F)
- RV-100 RealVision Transducer
- Model: RV-100
- Part Number: A80464
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Plastic
- Power (RMS): -
- Max Depth (Ft):
- 3D: 300'
- DownVision: 600'
- Port: 300'
- Starboard: 300'
- Conical: 900'
- Frequency (kHz): RealVision - High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° Down / 60° Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass Wood & Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M): 26' 8m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-90° Transom
The Package Includes:
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): Chartplotter - 15.48 Watts
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): RV Sounder - 18.96 Watts
- Note: Power consumption figures for RV variant using an RV-100 transducer.
- Axiom 12 RV Multi-Function Display
- Navionics+ US & Canada Charts on Micro SD
- RV-100 RealVision 3D Transom Mount Transducer and fittings. Directly connects to Axiom MFDs (8 m cable) With DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: Supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92') power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ') NMEA 2000 lead
- (4) M5x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts
LightHouse 3.10 Advanced Operation Instructions 81370-12-EN
Raymarine RV-100 3D Transom Transducer Installation Instructions
Raymarine Axiom MFD Installation Instructions