Raymarine Axiom 12 RV 12" Chartplotter with integrated RealVisionTM 3D 600W Sonar - No Transducer, with Navionics+ Charts E70369-00-NAG
The Raymarine Axiom 12 RV with integrated RealVisionTM is a blazing fast, quad core Axiom 12" GPS Chartplotter with built-in RealVision 3DTM 600 Watt sonar.
The Raymarine Axiom 12 RV is for inboard and outboard powerboats, utilizes a Through Hull RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducer.
RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducers are a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVisionTM, SideVisionTM, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D TM sonar inside. The transducer also has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, compensating automatically for vessel motion.
You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery even in waves, swells, and when maneuvering and each model has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
RealVisionTM 3D Sonar is simply superior sonar, and The Binnacle stocks or can order any RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducer.
The Axiom 12 RV 12" GPS Chartplotter is expandable, so its capabilities can grow as needed, and supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including:
- Quantum radar
- FLIR thermal cameras
- CHIRP Sonar
- Audio integration
- Evolution autopilot
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream and control Axiom right from your Smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's way-points, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
Bluetooth connectivity, with Bluetooth 4.0 will become available in future Lighthouse 3 OS software update.
The LightHouse 3TM (v3.10.42 - Bermuda) OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. The uncluttered user interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating, and the easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
The rugged all-glass display is optimized for flush or surface mounting, and features a sleek buttonless design, with swipe-to-power control.
The fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver gives rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking.
An Axiom 12 RV will transform your time on the water!
Additional Features and System Capabilities:
- Navigate Safely at Night- when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Video Monitoring - Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously
- Radar - Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine's family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar - Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate and Fusion
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Display Size: 12.1" IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 WXGA (HD) IPS
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 88-88-88-88 (Top-Bottom-Left-Right)
- Dimensions: 314 x 217 x 77 mm (12.36" x 8.54" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.84kg (6.25lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22° F to 158° F)
The Raymarine Axiom 12 RV 12" Chartplotter with integrated RealVision 3D 600W Sonar - No Transducer, with Navionics+ Charts E70367-00-NAG Includes:
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): Chartplotter - 15.48 Watts
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): RV Son- 18.96 Watts
- Note: Power consumption figures for RV variant using an RV-100 transducer.
- 12" Axiom 12 RV Multi Function Display
- Navionics Nav+ US & Canada Charts on Micro SD
- Internal DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: a. supplied with 9" MFD | b. supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- (4) M5x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts
- Does not include a transducer
LightHouse 3.10 Advanced Operation Instructions 81370-12-EN
Raymarine Axiom MFD Installation Instructions