Raymarine Axiom 9 RV 9" Chartplotter with integrated RealVisionTM 3D 600W Sonar - No Transducer, with Navionics+ Charts E70367-00-NAG
The Raymarine Axiom 9 RV with integrated RealVisionTM is a blazing fast, quad core Axiom 9" GPS Chartplotter with built-in RealVision 3DTM 600 Watt sonar.
This version of the Axiom 9 RV is for inboard and outboard powerboats that cannot utilize a transom mount transducer, or an owner who desires a Through Hull RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducer.
RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducers are a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVisionTM, SideVisionTM, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D TM sonar inside. The transducer also has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, compensating automatically for vessel motion.
You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery even in waves, swells, and when maneuvering and each model has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
RealVisionTM 3D Sonar is simply superior sonar, and The Binnacle stocks or can order any RealVision 3DTM Sonar Transducer.
The Axiom 9 RV 9" GPS Chartplotter is expandable, so its capabilities can grow as needed, and supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including:
- Quantum radar
- FLIR thermal cameras
- Audio integration
- Evolution autopilot
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream and control Axiom right from your Smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's way-points, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
Bluetooth connectivity, with Bluetooth 4.0 will become available in future Lighthouse 3 OS software update.
The LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. The uncluttered user interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating, and the easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
The rugged all-glass display is optimized for flush or surface mounting, and features a sleek buttonless design, with swipe-to-power control.
The fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver gives rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking.
An Axiom 9 RV will transform your time on the water!
Additional Features and System Capabilities:
- Navigate Safely at Night- when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Video Monitoring - Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously
- Radar - Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine's family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar - Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate and Fusion
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Display Size: 9" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 60-70-70-70 (Top-Bottom-Left-Right)
- Dimensions: 244 x 158 x 77mm (9.65" x 6.22" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.04kg (4.5lbs))
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22° F to 158° F)
The Raymarine Axiom 9 RV 9" Chartplotter with integrated RealVisionTM 3D 600W Sonar - No Transducer, with Navionics+ Charts E70367-00-NAG Includes:
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): Chartplotter - 8.95 Watts
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): RV Sounder - 11.98 Watts
- Note: Power consumption figures for RV variant using an RV-100 transducer.
- 9" Axiom 9 RV Multi Function Display
- Navionics Nav+ US & Canada Charts on Micro SD
- Internal DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: a. supplied with 9" MFD | b. supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- (4) M5x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts
- Does not include a transducer
Raymarine LightHouse 3.2 Advanced Operation Instructions
Raymarine Axiom MFD Installation Instructions