Raymarine Axiom RV 9" MFD with RealVisionTM 3D, and 600W Sonar; with RV-100 Transducer and Navionics+ Charts E70367-03-NAG
The Raymarine Axiom 9 RV package features a blazing fast, quad core Axiom 9" Chartplotter with built-in RealVision 3DTM sonar, and an RV-100 RealVision 3D Transom Mount Transducer with a direct connection to the Axiom 9 RV display.
RealVisionTM 3D Sonar is simply superior sonar. The all-in-one, gyro-stabilized RealVisionTM Transducer compensates for boat movement, delivering life-like 3D sonar imagery.
Raymarine's RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar. The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVisionTM, SideVisionTM, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3DTM sonar inside.
The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering.
The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The Axiom 9 RV Chartplotter is expandable, so its capabilities can grow as needed, and supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including:
- Quantum radar
- FLIR thermal cameras
- Audio integration
- Evolution autopilot
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream and control Axiom right from your Smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
Bluetooth connectivity, with Bluetooth 4.0 will become available in future Lighthouse 3 OS software update.
The LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. The uncluttered user interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating, and the easy-to-use interface will put you in complete command with just a few touches.
The rugged all-glass display is optimized for flush or surface mounting, and features a sleek buttonless design, with swipe-to-power control.
The fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver gives rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking.
An Axiom 9 RV will transform your time on the water!
Additional Features and System Capabilities:
- Navigate Safely at Night- when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Video Monitoring - Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously
- Radar - Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine's family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar - Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate and Fusion
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Display Size: 9" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 60-70-70-70 (Top-Bottom-Left-Right)
- Dimensions: 244 x 158 x 77mm (9.65" x 6.22" x 3.00")
- Weight: 2.04kg (4.5lbs))
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22° F to 158° F)
- RV-100 RealVision Transducer
- Model: RV-100
- Part Number: A80464
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Plastic
- Power (RMS): -
- Max Depth (Ft):
- 3D: 300'
- DownVision: 600'
- Port: 300'
- Starboard: 300'
- Conical: 900'
- Frequency (KHz): RealVision - High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H): 3D: 180° Down: 60° Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass Wood & Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M): 26' 8m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-90° Transom
The Package Includes:
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): Chartplotter - 8.95 Watts
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): RV Sounder - 11.98 Watts
- Note: Power consumption figures for RV variant using an RV-100 transducer.
- Axiom 9 RV Multi Function Display
- Navionics+ US & Canada Charts on Micro SD
- RV-100 RealVision 3D Transom Mount Transducer and fittings. Direct connect to Axiom MFDs (8m cable)
- DownVision CHIRP and 600W Sonar
- Trunnion bracket
- (2) Trunnion knobs
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- Rear mounting brackets: a. supplied with 9" MFD | b. supplied with 12" MFD
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- (4) M5x58 Threaded studs
- (4) M5 Thumb nuts
Raymarine LightHouse 3.2 Advanced Operation Instructions
Raymarine RV-100 3D Transom Transducer Installation Instructions
Raymarine Axiom MFD Installation Instructions