Propane Solenoid Valve 1/4 in. NPT - Solenoid 121
Shut off your propane supply with this 312 PSI solenoid valve. The GS/7 Propane Detector will operate this solenoid valve to shut off your propane supply if a leak is detected.
This solenoid valve is specifically engineered for use in automotive, industrial and propane conversion applications. The corrosion resistant brass, aluminum, stainless and nickel plated steel make them the durable choice for marine applications. All solenoids are listed and certified by CSA and UL.
Can be installed on either the high pressure, or low pressure side of the regulator. 1/4" Female Tapered Pipe Thread (NPT) Inlet and Outlet. 2 Wire hookup, with no polarity.
Features and Specifications
- Rated working pressure, 312 PSI
- 1/4" Orifice Inlet/Outlets accept 1/4" Male NPT Brass Propane fittings
- Compact design, with a 10 year history of reliable performance
- Minimum draw -1.0A 12VDC when fully energized
- For: LP-Gas, Gasoline and Natural Gas
- Superior quality construction, corrosion resistant - solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum
- 100,000 cycle tested.
- Every unit 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown
- One year manufacturer's warranty