Dynamic Optimist Dolly Type 6 16001
Dynamic Dollies ship complete in one box as a kit that assembles quickly. Dynamic Dollies are noticeably light and break down easily to fit in a car trunk. This Dynamic Type 6 design is for an Opti.
Type 6 design allows the bow gunwale of an Optimist to hang from a specifically shaped handle fitting, with tie-down eyelet.
Brackets on axle tube allow the boat to be stored upside down to keep the rain out, or upside right for rigging and everyday sailing. Three vinyl non marking pads protect the gelcoat, and Opti specific tube length provides a custom fit for the boat, enabling a gentle bow down handle load and easy maneuvering.
Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tubes. Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16" x 4" wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
- Materials completely corrosion-proof and maintenance free
- Tough, UV-protected, injection-molded ,through-bolted, plastic joint components
- 1 1/2″ square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners
- Delrin ball bearings in wheel hub result in easy rolling on rough surfaces or deep sand
- Splice at axle eliminates need for wing nuts and hex head bolts
- New 16″ x 4" diameter wheel has non-friction ball bearings for easy rolling
- Upside down & upright storage
- Wheels are easily removed with push buttons
- Made in the U.S.A.