Pettit 1792 Prop Coat Barrier Coating 16 Oz. 16 Oz.
Protects underwater metal. Prop Coat Barrier Coating 1792 provides easy to use protection for bare metals including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel, and lead. For use only on bare metals,
It forms an excellent bond to underwater metals and running gear, and inhibits corrosion on these surfaces. Prop Coat Barrier Coating's smooth, hard surface will self-clean in service, and can be used above or below the waterline. The dried film of Prop Coat contains the highest percentage of pure Zinc. Ten square foot coverage per can.
- Zinc protection for all underwater metals
- Superior underwater metal protection
- Excellent adhesion to clean metals
- Contains the highest concentration of pure Zinc
- Fast dry formula in an easy to use aerosol spray can
* Note: Product image is of US product.
Prop Coat Barrier Coating Data Sheet