The childs Mustang MV8035 4-One SOLAS Lifejacket is the FIRST and ONLY lifejacket to have earned four regulatory approvals in one compact design. After several years of extensive design and testing, Mustang Survival is proud to announce the all new 4-One.
Approved to USCG SOLAS, TC SOLAS, MED SOLAS and USCG Type I standards, the 4-ONE eases both the hassle and financial burden associated with compliance to a variety of vessel regulations.
Available in two sizes to fit both adults and children, the design scores highly on compact storage, easy donning and in-water performance.
Feartures and Specifications:
- Universal Child size approved for use on all vessels by persons weighing between 33lbs - 90 lbs (15kg - 41kg)
- lnspected and tested to SOLAS in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations, Transport Canada regulations, and M.E.D. regulations.
- SOLAS grade reflective tape
- Accessory tab with SOLAS approved whistle
- Attachment point for personal light (light not included)
- Buoyant buddy line Lifting loop
- Transport Canada SOLAS
- USCG Type I Lifejacket
- USCG SOLAS
- Marine Equipment Directive SOLAS
Available in Universal Child size.
- Child MV8035 Dimensions: 22” x 11.38” x 4.38” (56cm x 29cm x 11cm)
ACR Electronics HEMILIGHT2 SOLAS life jacket lights suitable for this product