For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro2, Vantage Pro, Vantage Vue or Weather Envoy. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it’s not connected to your PC. Later, download the data and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more. Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on the logging interval, store up to six months of data before downloading.
- See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin.
- Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis.
- View multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- View special reports on heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- With optional sensors, see reports on evapotranspiration, leaf wetness, soil moisture, soil temperature, sunburn risk for each skin type, and solar energy.
Share Your Weather Data
- Help the National Weather Service develop improved weather prediction models by submitting your data to the Citizen Weather Observer Program (CWOP) via APRS or the Internet.
- Create your own weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN using our included HTML templates. Upload other files (such as images from a webcam) along with your weather data.
- Participate in The GLOBE Program, an international weather-related science program for students from elementary through high school, supported by NASA and NSF.
All WeatherLink models are compatible with either original Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, or new Vantage Vue. Includes software on CD, data logger, and 8’ (2.4 M) cable to connect the data logger to your computer.
To track multiple stations on the same computer, add one WeatherLink for each station. To view the same weather station data on multiple computers, add one Extra User License Kit for each computer.
Windows 2000 and Above, with an available USB port