Lowrance Simrad B&G Fluid Level Sensor 33-240 Ohm to NMEA2000 000-11518-001
The Fluid Level Sender helps maintain awareness of tank fluid levels by sharing fluid level data with any compatible display connected to the NMEA 2000® network.
It can be configured for fuel, oil, live well, fresh water, gray water and black water tanks using compatible Navico brand displays. Multiple Fluid Sensors can be installed on the NMEA2000 bus.
Designed to be the only device receiving the signal from a compatible US marine standard 33-240 Ohm Fluid Level Arm (potentiometer); the Red and Black wires of the Fluid Level Sensor replace the existing wires and allow connection to an NMEA2000 CAN bus backbone.
- Pre-configured for fuel level
- Compatible with fuel, oil, live well, fresh water, gray water and black water tanks
- Easy connection to tank sending unit
- 2, 3 and 5 Point tank level calibrations available
- Pre-calibrated for standard US marine sending units (33.5Ω to 240Ω)
- Can be calibrated for European standard sending units
- Can only be configured by compatible Lowrance/Simrad/B&G multi-function displays and gauges
- Includes NMEA 2000® T Connector
Navico Fluid Level Sensor Installation Guide
Navico Fluid Level Sensor Setup Guide