Polyform US HTM-1 Ribber Fender 6" x 15" - Assorted Colors
In keeping with the Polyform U.S.'s tradition of quality, the HTM (hole through middle) fender was designed to provide maximum protection in a wide variety of applications. Vertical ribs for extra protection, reinforced tube ends to prevent lines from being pulled through if the fender gets caught in a tight spot, and extra wall thickness to resist punctures and tears are just a few of the features this high quality fender has to offer. Beautify as well as protect your boat.
As a general rule, the HTM-1 is suitable for a 20 to 30 foot boat, but common sense, as well as an understanding of your boat and mooring conditions, must be considered. The final responsibility is the consumers due to the many variables out of Polyform's Control.
- Even wall thickness for maximum strength
- Molded in ribs for strength and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced tube ends
- Designed for use in medium duty applications in both permanent protected and unprotected moorings
- Unique Polyform valve for years of service
- Tube dia: 5/8"; Circumference: 18.8"; Buoyancy rating: 15 lbs.
- Diameter: 6.3", Length: 15.5"
- Always hang fenders so they just touch the surface of the water
- Tie fenders to a stanchion base, deck cleat or along toe rail
- Avoid hanging fenders from lifelines, this puts too much stress on the lifelines
* May be ship deflated.