Mustang MIS240 TC Neoprene Immersion Suit - Jumbo Adult Size
Sized for persons 67" to 87" tall, and between 220 and 330 pounds.
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts. Designed for use in commercial operations, The MIS Neoprene Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community. A value buy for Commercial Operators and Crews.
Approval: Transport Canada Marine TC 029.070.045; and built to the CAN/Canadian General Standards Board 65.16-2005 standard, SOLAS, LSA Code approved.
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Inflatable head pillow supports the neck and provides optimal flotation angle
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes deck safety harness
- SOLAS grade hailing whistle and IMO Approved light
- SOLAS grade reflective tape for night time or foul-weather detection
- Wrist and ankle adjustments provide improved and more secure fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles on foot bottom
Includes instructions and inspection manual, along with zipper lubricant. Supplied with Orange Bag
Proper sizing has been shown to increase survival time. Note: Adult Small and Universal suits are available