Spinlock PXR0810/SW Cam Cleat Swivel Base 8 - 10 mm
The swivel base PXR Cam Cleat is designed for 360° precision control of high-performance lines 8-10 mm in diameter.
The PXR0810/SW is ideal for larger single cleat control of center jib sheets and dinghy vangs in the 8-10 mm (5/16"-3/8") rope range.
The PXR line of cam cleat features a three-stage adjustment spring allowing users to select the release setting for the application and prevailing conditions. Lighter settings for continuously trimmed sheets, traveler controls, vangs, and similar controls. Harder for halyards and occasionally adjusted lines.
The roller action of the PXR ensures easy release of lines as wind load increases.
- 360° Control
- Identical footprint to traditional swivel cleats
- Three-stage adjustable release spring
- Alloy cam and base surfaces as standard
- Large grip area is kinder to rope
- Ultra-compact low profile design
- Stainless steel rope guides provide wide operating arc
- Integral 6° wedge
- Loads up to 200 kg (440 lbs)