Final Fix Adhesive for Inflatable Boats PVC & Hypalon - Grey 290 ml. Cartridge 84328
A 290 ml. (9.8 oz.) cartridge of grey Final Fix Adhesive; a revolutionary product ideal for adhering to both PVC and Hypalon boats.
Final Fix Adhesive is the ideal adhesive; simple, fast and with an effective application method. Durable and resistant, Final Fix can also be used to seal and fix portholes, or any other component that needs to be sealed.
Waterproof and UV resistant. Free of solvents, isocyanates and silicone.
- With acetone, clean the surfaces needing to be glued.
- Important: Only sand Hypalon surfaces. Do not sand PVC.
- Clean and remove any Hypalon sanding residue with acetone.
- Allow acetone to evaporate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If patching, place patch over area to be repaired. Use masking tape to create a "frame" around the patch to prevent glue from covering unintended areas. Also, cover the patch in tape.
- Apply the glue to one surface; and apply 1/16" (2 mm) thick. Avoid air bubbles.
- Apply patch, cover patch with paper to prevent gluing of fingers.
- From the center of the patch, apply pressure towards outer edge
- Let dry for 30 minutes before removing paper and masking tape.
- Use undiluted dish soap to both clean surfaces and hands.
- Let dry for 48 hours before applying air pressure
Final Fix Safety Data Sheet