The choice of cruise lines worldwide, the ACR Auto HemiLight™3 flashing survival light attaches to almost any style life jacket to safely meet USCG, MED and SOLAS requirements.
Smaller than other approved lights, the HemiLight™ɜ features rounded edges to maintain the integrity of inflatable life jackets. Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing, and the marine tough design ensures years of useful service.
The high-intensity flashing LED light automatically activates for 20+ hours when it comes in contact with salt or fresh water, and can be deactivated simply by pushing the red button. Installation is quick and easy (the HemiLight™ 3 can be retrofitted to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds).
Available in two configurations: the HemiLight™3 offers a basic strobe mode which can be activated either manually or automatically.
- Size 2.44 x 1.19 x 1.13" (6.19 x 3.02 x 2.87 cm)
- Battery Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life (non-replaceable). Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport.
- Automatic when in contact with water (fresh or salt), deactivate via manual off button
- Waterproof: Water tight to 10 ft. (3 m). Meets IMO standard.
- Operational Life: Exceeds 8 hr. requirement, typically 20+ hours
- Approvals: USCG SOLAS, MED SOLAS
- Warranty: 1 year