Fell Marine MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard System Basepack
The MOB+ Basepack contains a MOB+ xHUB to install in the boat, and an xFOB to wear as you like. The two communicate wirelessly with each other, and stop the engine when the xFOB is submerged in water or is beyond range of the xHUB.
In a world where electronics surrounds us it's almost incredible that a corded cut-off switch still exists. The Fell Marine MOB+ is an electronically controlled, wireless cut-off switch which can be used on all boats.
An intelligent Man Over Board System has finally arrived, with a cut-off switch which gives the user all the benefits of electronics, with the additional safety and freedom of movement as well.
Traditional corded kill switches is rarely used as it ties you to a very limited space on-board. With MOB+ Wireless Man OverBoard System you regain freedom - without losing safety.
The MOB+ is recommended for boats with size of 40 feet or less.
- Add additional xFOBs and connect up to four people to each xHUB
- The xFOB can be worn on your wrist, around your neck, or clipped to your life jacket using the xBAND or xTAG accessories
- xFOB has more than 300 hours of battery life
- xHUB connects to your boats power (12V-24V DC) and to your engine stopping system
- Can be used on boats with up to 3 engines with optional Multi Engine Harness (Binnacle ID # 41705)
- Compatible with all major outboard and most sterndrive engine brands.
- Can connect in parallel or series to existing Kill Switch, in either, Close to Stop, or Open to Stop
MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard User Manual
MOB+ Yamaha Quick Guide
MOB+ Mercury QuickGuide