Excel D12 12 strand Dyneema® SK78 in Black
Lightweight and high strength, single braid Dyneema SK78, with tough ArmourCoat finish. Excellent for lashings and metal shackle replacement. Best option for wire replacement on a number of applications including cascade purchase systems. Diameters can be reduced for all control line applications from those used for Polyester ropes thanks to its high break loads. Combine with cover for use as halyards, sheets, tack lines, guys and runners.
- Average breaking load: 569 kg (1,250 lb)
- Heat Set and Pre-Stretched
- Lightweight - reduces on-board weight.
- Very strong - excellent for lashing and for metal shackle replacement
- Minimal stretch - keeps rig taught and perfectly set
- Marlow ArmourCoat, increases the life of the rope by reducing UV and abrasion fatigue.
- Does not absorb water so floats and remains light weight when sailing.
- Quick and easy to splice, less time preparing the boat more time on the water.
- Black in colour
D12 78 Datasheet