Except for life preservers, there is perhaps no more basic safety equipment on your boat than a hand pump. You may use it every day or you may never use it, but your Thirsty-Mate 124PF will be ready when you need it. Neither neglect nor corrosion will make it inoperative.
Because intake and discharge are the same size, it allows unimpeded water flow, and the Thirsty-Mate's plastic material is water-lubricated. Thirsty-Mate is the easiest-to-operate pump you can buy.
- No Priming; self-priming plunger valve
- Cannot Mar Boat
- No Rust or Corrosion
- Non-Sparking, non-conductive material
- Easy Cleaning
- All Plastic, polyvinyl grey body and shaft
- Angled top sleeve, and contoured red Tee handle
- Removable foot valve for cleaning
- Can withstand temperature to 120 deg
Length: 24" (61 cm)
Diameter: 1 3/4" (4.4 cm)
Capacity: 10 GPM (37.9 l)
Hose Length: 24" (81 cm)