From Australia, MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix in 12.9 ml resealable tube is a Nano filler, with in-built colorant that repairs and colors chips, holes, gouges and scrapes. Use it on boats, tiles, stone benchtops, jet skis, fiberglass showers and more.
With eleven of the most popular boat colors already pre-colored, MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix gives you the ability to produce a virtually invisible, professional repair. MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix dries matte, but adding a thin top coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix with give a gloss finish.
Where can it be used?
- Easy to use, one-part solution
- No sanding. No mixing. No Odor
- Available in 11 colors
- Can be sanded and drilled
*For plastic or aluminimum surfaces, prepare the surface using MagicEzy Mega Fusion first.
- Fiberglass/Gelcoat -Boats, Jet Skis, Kayaks
- Ceramics & Stone
- Most Plastics* - Canoes, Kayaks, Dinghies
- Aluminum and metal*
Cure time varies depending on temperature. FAST DRY using a hot hair dryer for 3 minutes + 30 minutes cool down. NORMAL DRY 2 hours (at 70ºF/20º C). It will harden overnight and achieve maximum strength and adhesion after 14 days. A second application of 9 Second Chip Fix may be required.
Storage: Store in a cool place below 50°F / 10°C. (A refrigerator is best.)
- Suitable for above the waterline use.
- Before using, massage the tube well (30 seconds) for even consistency.
- For deep damage, apply in ¼ inch (6mm) layers. Allow each layer to DRY for 2 hours at 70ºF/20ºC before applying the next one.
- If a high gloss finish is required, use a top coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
- Works well in both hot and cold climates, however it's not recommend for appilcation below 10 oC/ 50o F.
9 Second CHIPFIX