Standard Quantum Commercial Grade VHF with NMEA2000 and Integrated AIS Receiver GX6000
The Quantum GX6000 is a commercial-grade fixed mount VHF with NMEA2000 connectivity and an integrated AIS receiver.
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface support all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
With an integrated AIS receiver, the Quantum GX6000 displays AIS target information on the large front panel display.
Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC. It shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
The GX6000 has two antennae "Jack's", and requires two separate marine VHF antennas; one antenna for VHF and a second for AIS.
The Quantum GX6000 includes an integrated 25W PA/Loud Hailer with Fog signals, and it also has Listen Back.
For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in PA or Fog modes, and the AIS Display can be accessed and used. Also, the Standard Horizon Quantum GX6000 allows you to start a fog horn and then view the AIS page simultaneously.
Commercial users will appreciate that the Quantum GX6000 is pre-loaded with an internal 32 code Voice Scrambler for private communications.
The 32 code Scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios, and your communications are secure.
The Quantum GX6000 is capable of connecting to two wired RAM4 Remote Station Microphones.
Or, with an optional RAM4W Wireless Remote Access Microphone, and an SCU-30 Wireless Access Point, you can wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000.
With interfaced wireless RAM4W Remote Access Microphone's, and with the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W wireless units.
With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all radio functions, including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more. Or, use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
NOTE: External GPS source is required.
- Integrated AIS Receiver
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional Wired RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Optional SCU-31 External GPS Antenna capable
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Standard GX6000 Owners Manual USA 1805-B
Standard GX6000 Flush Mount Dimensions.pdf